Login to access subscriber-only resources.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs and DOIs for the references have been provided.
- The text is written according to APA (7th Ed) style; all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- All information identifying the author has been removed from the files, including from file names and title pages.
- All references have been meticulously audited for accuracy.
© Equinox Publishing Ltd.
For information regarding our Open Access policy, click here.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.