Login to access subscriber-only resources.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- References including URLs and DOIs (where available) are ready to be uploaded when prompted during the submission process.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- You, the contributor, have read the guidelines for submission for this journal and have followed the instructions regarding journal style, etc. including the instructions Ensuring a Blind Review.
- You, the contributor, have read and agree to our conditions for publication especially regarding our statement of ethical practice, the originality of your contribution (i.e. has not been previously published and does not include copyrighted material) and is not libellous or containing any potentially libellous content.
© Equinox Publishing Ltd.
For information regarding our Open Access policy, click here.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.