Login to access subscriber-only resources.
Catherine Strong is an Associate Professor, Music Industry Program, in the School of Media and Communication, RMIT University.
Shane Homan teaches media studies and is Director of Research in the School of Media, Film and Journalism. He has published 5 books and many book chapters and journal articles on cultural policy, particularly intersections between the music industries and national cultural policy. Shane also works in the areas of media and music histories and heritage; with Cath Strong (RMIT), he is the co-editor of the Popular Music History journal (Equinox). He has completed a history of Sydney rock music (2003) and is currently leading an Australian Research Council Discovery project, Interrogating the Music City, on the industrial and urban histories of Melbourne popular music.
- Chris Ballantine, University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- David Brackett, State University of New York, Binghamton, United States
- Virginia Danielson, Harvard University, United States
- Krin Gabbard, State University of New York, Stony Brook, United States
- David Horn, University of Liverpool, United Kingdom
- Hasse Huss, Stockhold University, Sweden
- Helmi Jarviluoma, University of Turku, Finland
- Portia K. Maultsby, Indiana University, United States
- Morten Michelsen, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Tony Mitchell, University of Technology, Sydney, Australia
- Toru Mitsui, Kanazawa University, Japan
- Paul Oliver, Oxford Brookes University, United Kingdom
- Paulo Prato, Rome, Italy
- T. M. Scruggs, University of Iowa, United States
- John Shepherd, Carleton University, Canada
- Alyn Shipton, Royal Academy of Music, United Kingdom
- Paul Theberge, Carleton University, Canada
- Peter Wicke, Humboldt University, Germany