Login to access subscriber-only resources.
Professor Mark Evans is Head of the School of Communication at the University of Technology, Sydney. He is Series Editor for Genre, Music and Sound (Equinox Publishing) and is currently Editor for The International Encyclopedia of Film Music and Sound. He Co-Edits the international journal, Perfect Beat, and holds an Australian Research Council (ARC) grant to design an artistic and environmental map of the Shoalhaven basin in New South Wales.
Shelley Brunt is a Senior Lecturer in Music and Media at RMIT University, Australia. Her research interests are in the field of ethnomusicology, with a focus on popular music in Japan, and forthcoming publications include the co-edited (with Geoff Stahl) Made in Australia and New Zealand: Studies in Popular Music (Routledge, 2017).
Oli Wilson is a Senior Lecturer in the School of Music and Creative Media Production at Massey University, Wellington. His main area of research is music in Oceania, and he specializes in the recording industry and popular music cultures in Papua New Guinea.
- Ian Rogers, RMIT University, Australia
- Sarah Baker, Griffith University, Australia
- Dan Bendrups, La Trobe University, Australia
- Samantha Bennett, Australian National University, Australia
- Martin Cloonan, University of Turku, Finland
- Denis Crowdy, Macquarie University, Australia
- Steven Feld, United States
- Jon Fitzgerald, Southern Cross University, Australia
- Philip Hayward, University of Technology Sydney, Australia
- Shane Homan, Monash University, Australia
- Bruce Johnson, University of Turku, Finland and Macquarie University, Australia
- Henry Johnson, University of Otago, New Zealand
- Antti-Ville Kärjä, Sibelius Academy University of the Arts Helsinki Finland, Finland
- Fiona Magowan, Queens University, Belfast, United Kingdom
- Tony Mitchell, University of Technology, Sydney, Australia
- Don Niles, Institute of Papua New Guinea Studies, Papua New Guinea
- Jon Stratton, University of South Australia, Australia
- Will Straw, McGill University, Canada
- Tim Taylor, University of California, Los Angeles, United States
- Michael Webb, University of Sydney, Australia
- John Whiteoak, Monash University, Australia