Login to access subscriber-only resources.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, DOI numbers for the references have been provided.
- The text is DOUBLE spaced; uses a 12-point font (including quotations and excerpts, notes, references, tables and figure captions); employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses) and includes page numbers. NOTE: All illustrations and figures are uploaded separately as supplementary files and NOT placed within the text. Tables are included in the main body of the manuscript.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in
Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
© Equinox Publishing Ltd.
For information regarding our Open Access policy, click here.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.