Login to access subscriber-only resources.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
You, the contributor, have read and agree to our conditions for publication especially regarding our statement of ethical practice, the originality of your contribution (i.e. has not been previously published and does not include copyrighted material) and is not libellous or containing any potentially libellous content.
The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format. The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are uploaded as supplementary files (see the author guidelines for further instruction). The word count should not exceed 8,000 words, including an abstract (max. 150 words) and references.
- References including URLs and DOIs (where available) are ready to be uploaded when prompted during the submission process.
- IMPORTANT: PLEASE ENSURE ALL METADATA TEXT INCLUDING THE ABSTRACT IS INSERTED AS PLAIN TEXT. PLEASE ALSO INCLUDE YOUR SALUTATION.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines and Stylesheet, which you can download below.
- You confirm that you hold copyright in the material being submitted and/or that permissions have been cleared to reproduce any included copyrighted material you quote or use, including artwork.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring an Anonymous Review have been followed.
© Equinox Publishing Ltd.
For information regarding our Open Access policy, click here.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.