Login to access subscriber-only resources.
- Min Liu, Kana Abe, Mengwen Cao, Sa Liu, Duygu U. Ok, Jeong-bin Park, Claire Meadows Parrish, Veronica G. Sardegna, An analysis of social network websites for language learning: Implications for teaching and learning English as a Second Language , CALICO Journal: Vol. 32 No. 1 (2015)
- Stephanie W P Knight, Julie M Sykes, Linda Forrest, Carla H Consolini, Johanna Jimenez, Meaningful Integration in Professional Communities , CALICO Journal: Vol. 39 No. 2 (2022)
- Suyada Dansuwan, Kikuko Nishina, Kanji Akahori, Yasutaka Shimizu, Development and Evaluation of a Thai Learning System on the Web Using Natural Language Processing , CALICO Journal: Vol. 19 No. 1 (2002)
- Tetyana Sydorenko, Ching-Ni Hsieh, Seongmee Ahn, Nike Arnold, Foreign Language Learners’ Beliefs about CALL: The Case of a U.S. Midwestern University , CALICO Journal: Vol. 34 No. 2 (2017)
- Philip Hubbard, Making a Case for Learner Training in Technology Enhanced Language Learning Environments , CALICO Journal: Vol. 30 No. 2 (2013)
- Carolina Bustamante, Aleidine J Moeller, Exploring the Unique Case of a Professional Development Program on Web 2.0 Technologies for Teachers of German , CALICO Journal: Vol. 30 No. 1 (2013)
- Akbar Bahari, Allyson Eamer, Janette Hughes, An Analysis of Current Research on Computer-Assisted L2 Vocabulary Learning , CALICO Journal: Vol. 39 No. 3 (2022)
- Paige Ware, Emily Hellmich, CALL in the K-12 Context: Language Learning Outcomes and Opportunities , CALICO Journal: Vol. 31 No. 2 (2014)
- Christopher L. Luke, Jody S. Britten, The Expanding Role of Technology in Foreign Language Teacher Education Programs , CALICO Journal: Vol. 24 No. 2 (2007)
- Michele Back, Virginia Zavala, Raiza Franco, “Siempre Adistanciados” , CALICO Journal: Vol. 39 No. 1 (2022): Special Issue: Emergency Remote Language Teaching and Learning in Disruptive Times
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.