Login to access subscriber-only resources.
Bryan Smith is Professor of Applied Linguistics at Arizona State University. He teaches a wide selection of courses in areas within applied linguistics. His research focuses on computer-assisted language learning (CALL) -- specifically, the intersection of CALL and SLA. He is editor (along with Ana Oskoz) of the CALICO Journal, which is an international journal devoted to research and discussion on technology and language learning.
Ana Oskoz is an Professor at the University of Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC), USA. Her research is on the applications of technologies to language learning. In particular, it focuses on the use of computer-mediated communication (CMC) and social tools to enhance the development of second language writing and intercultural competence development. She has published numerous articles and book chapters on these topics. She is currently Associate Editor of CALICO Journal.
Book Reviews Editor
- Oksana Vorobel, Borough of Manhattan Community College and City University of New York, United States
Learning Technology Review Editor
- Zsuzsanna Abrams, University of California Santa Cruz, United States
- Catherine Caws, University of Victoria, Canada
- Jozef Colpaert, Universiteit Antwerpen, Belgium
- Irina Elgort, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- Marta González-Lloret, University of Hawaii, Manoa, United States
- Nicolas Gromik, University of New England, Australia
- Trude Heift, Simon Fraser University, Canada
- Philip Hubbard, Stanford University, United States
- Greg Kessler, Ohio University, United States
- Chun Lai, University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Jonathon Reinhardt, University of Arizona, United States
- Shannon Sauro, University of Maryland Baltimore County, United States
- Maria Elena Solares, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM), Mexico
- Glenn Stockwell, Waseda University, Japan
- Pia Sundqvist, University of Oslo, Norway
- Margarita Vinagre, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain