Login to access subscriber-only resources.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice or Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are provided on separate sheets at the end of the manuscript. In the body of the text, clearly indicate the placement of the figures [Insert Fig. 1 about here].
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Papers should be in the range of 1500-2000 words and are for the dissemination of timely and relevant projects. Particularly suited for junior researchers who are currently undertaking doctoral studies or have assumed the status of post-doctoral researcher. Papers are peer-reviewed geared towards offering critical and constructive feedback.
Copyright Equinox Publishing Ltd.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.