Login to access subscriber-only resources.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The submission contains a title, an abstract, a list of keywords, the main text body, and a list of references.
- The article submission is not longer than 7000 words all inclusive. Book reviews are not longer than 1500 words all inclusive; and Learning Technology reviews are not longer than 3000 words. If there are a number of figures and/or tables, the overall number of words has been reduced accordingly.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Where available, the doi or URL for the references have been provided.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- IMPORTANT: Please ensure METADATA text is entered as plain text.
c Calico Journal
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.