Login to access subscriber-only resources.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; and employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses).
- Supplementary files are used for all photographs, artwork, figures and graphs, but not tables. Each photograph/artwork/figure/graph should be entered as a separate supplementary file. Tables should be included at the end of the manuscript.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
© Equinox Publishing Ltd.
For information regarding our Open Access policy, click here.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.