Nelly van Doorn-Harder is Professor of Religious Studies at Wake Forest University and of Christian-Muslim Encounters at the VU University Amsterdam. She is a member of the Indonesia group of the Oslo Coalition for Freedom of Religion or Belief. Her primary areas of research are Islam and Middle Eastern Christianity with a focus on gender, religious minorities’ issues, and interfaith relations.
Paul Hedges is Associate Professor in Interreligious Studies at the Rajaratnam School of International Studies, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. His work focuses on interreligious studies, relations, and theologies, as well as theory and method in the study of religion. He has published, or has in print, a dozen books and over sixty academic papers.
- Caleb Campbell, Wake Forest University, United States
Book Reviews Editors
Anne Hege Grung is Associate Professor in Practical Theology at the Practical-Theological Seminary affiliated with the University of Oslo. Her research focuses on gender, and perspectives on violence against women, care and counseling in Muslim-Christian relations. Her publications include Gender Justice in Muslim-Christian Readings. Christian and Muslim Women in Norway Making Meaning of texts from the Bible, the Koran and the Hadith (2015).
Jon Paul Sydnor Associate Professor of Theology and Religious Studies at Emmanuel College in Boston. He writes as a Christian comparative theologian with a strong interest in Buddhism and Hinduism. When not teaching and researching, Jon Paul serves as theologian-in-residence at Grace Community Boston, an emergent, progressive Christian gathering.
- Erin Elizabeth Umlauf, Emmanuel College, United States
- Patrice Brodeur, University of Montreal, Canada
- Catherine Caufield, Concordia University of Edmonton, Canada
- Yaser Ellethy, VU University, Netherlands
- Jeannine Hill Fletcher, Fordham University, United States
- Amy Yu Fu, Zhejiang University City College, China
- Aaron Hollander, Graymoor Ecumenical & Interreligious Institute, United States
- Anna Halafoff, Deakin University, Australia
- Jeffery Long, Elizabethtown College, United States
- David Moe, Asbury Theological Seminary, United States
- Marianne Moyaert, VU University, Netherlands
- David Cheetham, University of Birmingham, United Kingdom
- John D'arcy May, Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland
- Elizabeth J. Harris, University of Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Norbert Hintersteiner, University of Munster, Germany
- Henry Jansen, Independent Scholar, Netherlands
- Frans Jespers, Radboud University, Netherlands
- Pan-chiu Lai, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Mun'im Sirry, University of Notre Dame, United States
- Michael Trice, Seattle University, United States
- André van der Braak, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Pim Valkenberg, Catholic University of America, United States
- Michelle Voss Roberts, Emmanuel College of Victoria University in the University of Toronto, Canada
- Frans Wijsen, Radboud University, Netherlands