Login to access subscriber-only resources.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs and DOIs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
This journal follows the transliteration standards of the International Journal of Middle East Studies (IJMES) which may be found here:
Correct transliterations are the responsibility of the author. Please note that all final submissions must comply with these standards and will not be accepted or scheduled for publication until the standards are met.
- You, the contributor, have read and agree to our conditions for publication especially regarding our statement of ethical practice, the originality of your contribution (i.e. has not been previously published and does not include copyrighted material) and is not libellous or containing any potentially libellous content.
© Equinox Publishing Ltd.
For information regarding our Open Access policy, click here.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.