Login to access subscriber-only resources.
- Joshua Marcus Cragle, Contemporary Germanic/Norse Paganism and Recent Survey Data , Pomegranate: Vol. 19 No. 1 (2017)
- Nemanja Radulovic, From Folklore to Esotericism and Back: Neo-Paganism in Serbia , Pomegranate: Vol. 19 No. 1 (2017)
- Stephanie Lynn Budin, Philip West, The Old Ones in the Old Book: Pagan Roots of the Hebrew Old Testament (Winchester: Moon Books, 2012), 128 pp., $16.95 (paperback). , Pomegranate: Vol. 14 No. 2 (2012)
- Shai Feraro, 'God Giving Birth' - Connecting British Wicca with Radical Feminism and Goddess Spirituality during the 1970s-1980s: The Case Study of Monica Sjöö , Pomegranate: Vol. 15 No. 1-2 (2013)
- Ethan Doyle White, Tobias Churton, Aleister Crowley: The Biography (London: Watkins Publishing, 2011), 496 pp., £19.27 (cloth), £14.99 (paper). Henrik Bogdan and Martin P. Starr, eds., Aleister Crowley and Western Esotericism (Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2012), 432 pp. , Pomegranate: Vol. 15 No. 1-2 (2013)
- Graham John Wheeler, An Esbat among the Quads , Pomegranate: Vol. 20 No. 2 (2018)
- Morandir Armson, The Search for “Meaning”: Occult Redefinitions and the Internet , Pomegranate: Vol. 16 No. 1 (2014)
- Leo Ruickbie, Alison Butler, Victorian Occultism and the Making of Modern Magic: Invoking Tradition (Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan, 2011), 248 pp., £32 (cloth). , Pomegranate: Vol. 15 No. 1-2 (2013)
- James R. Lewis, Becoming a Virtual Pagan: “Conversion” or Identity Construction? , Pomegranate: Vol. 16 No. 1 (2014)
- Sarah Veale, Marco Pasi, Aleister Crowley and the Temptation of Politics (Durham: Acumen Publishing, 2013), 238 pp., $99.95 (cloth), $27.95 (paper). , Pomegranate: Vol. 16 No. 1 (2014)
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.