Login to access subscriber-only resources.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Graham Harvey, Book review of African Religion: The Moral Traditions of Abundant Life by Laurenti Magesa , Implicit Religion: Vol. 11 No. 1 (2008)
- Graham Howes, Culture and the Death of God, by Terry Eagleton. Yale University Press, 2014. 234pp., hb. £18.99. ISBN-13: 9780300203998. , Implicit Religion: Vol. 20 No. 2 (2017)
- John Badertscher, Reviews of A Christian Theology of Place by John Inge and Shopping Malls and Other Sacred Spaces: Putting God in Place by Jon Pahl , Implicit Religion: Vol. 8 No. 1 (2005)
- Paul Hedges, Remembering and the Creation of Sacred Place , Implicit Religion: Vol. 17 No. 3 (2014)
- Eric Stoddart, Spirituality in Scotland , Implicit Religion: Vol. 9 No. 3 (2006)
- William J. F. Keenan, Believing, Belonging, Begatting , Implicit Religion: Vol. 17 No. 1 (2014)
- Stella Mills, Invitations from God: Accepting God’s Offer to Rest, Weep, Forgive, Wait, Remember and More by Adele Ahlbert Calhoun. InterVarsity Press, 2011. 206pp., pb. $16.00. ISBN-13: 9780830835539. , Implicit Religion: Vol. 20 No. 2 (2017)
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.