Login to access subscriber-only resources.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Graham Harvey, Book review of African Religion: The Moral Traditions of Abundant Life by Laurenti Magesa , Implicit Religion: Vol. 11 No. 1 (2008)
- Michael Brierley, Society Shaped by Theology: Sociological Theology Volume 3, by Robin M. Gill. Ashgate Publishing, 2013. 264pp., Pb. $50.95, ISBN-13: 9781409426004.; Hb. $122.40, ISBN-13: 9781409426011 , Implicit Religion: Vol. 19 No. 4 (2016)
- Scott Midson, Robo-Theisms and Robot Theists , Implicit Religion: Vol. 20 No. 3 (2017): Artificial Intelligence and Religion
- Linda Mercadante, Does Alcoholics Anonymous Help Grow the Spiritual but not Religious Movement? , Implicit Religion: Vol. 22 No. 2 (2019): Religion, Spirituality and Addiction Recovery
- Caroline Symcox, Screenwriters as Theologians , Implicit Religion: Vol. 18 No. 4 (2015)
- Bernard Doherty, Handle with Care , Implicit Religion: Vol. 23 No. 2 (2020): New Directions in the Study of Scientology
- Roger B Grainger, Implicit Soulfulness , Implicit Religion: Vol. 17 No. 1 (2014)
- John Reader, New Environmental Movements and Implicit Religion , Implicit Religion: Vol. 13 No. 2 (2010)
- Gavin D'Costa, Review of Teaching as Believing: Faith in the University, Studies in Religion and Higher Education by Chris Anderson , Implicit Religion: Vol. 10 No. 2 (2007)
- Ted Harrison, Editorial , Implicit Religion: Vol. 17 No. 2 (2014)
- Owen Coggins, The Invocation at Tilburg , Implicit Religion: Vol. 18 No. 2 (2015)
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.