Browse All Archaeology
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission does not include any copyrighted material.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs and DOIs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The paper conforms to our statement of ethical practice.
- The combined submission be under 20 MB. If not, the paper will be returned to the author for changes. Often times, the trouble is in the figure files. It's important that both reviewers and editors can easily download the submission without clogging up their bandwidth.
© Equinox Publishing Ltd.
For information regarding our Open Access policy, click here.
We abide by the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (May 2018) and the United Kingdom’s Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”) and for the purposes of that act, the data controller is Janet Joyce, email@example.com of Equinox Publishing Ltd of 415 The Workstation, 15 Paternoster Row, Sheffield, S1 2BX, United Kingdom (registered in England & Wales under Company number 04721694). For full details of privacy statement of how we use your data visit https://www.equinoxpub.com/home/privacy/
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party. Emails (and affiliations) are required and will be made public through this site. As part of the submission process, you are required to enter your email address and this email address will be made public on the site. Our system requires this and providing contact details for authors of published articles is considered best practice to enable scholarly communication. Your physical mailing addresses will only be used to supply a physical copy of the journal if that is part of a subscription or free copy. We share mailing addresses only with third parties who handle the distribution of print copies -- our printers. We have confirmation from these suppliers that they operate in conformance with GDPR requirements.