Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor). Please note that the journal only publishes original material including illustrations, maps or diagrams, as well as text.
Use the automatic page numbering function to number the pages.
Do not use field functions.
Use tab stops or other commands for indents, not the space bar.
Use the table function, not spreadsheets, to make tables.
Use the equation editor or MathType for equations.
Save your file in docx format (Word 2007 or higher) or doc format (older Word versions).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Please use the decimal system of headings with no more than three levels.
In order to give people of all abilities and disabilities access to the content of your figures, please make sure that
* All figures have descriptive captions so that blind users can use text-to-speech software or a text-to-Braille hardware
* Patterns are used instead of or in addition to colors for conveying information so that colorblind users can to distinguish the visual elements
* Any figure lettering has a contrast ratio of at least 4.5:1
© Lexicography: Journal of ASIALEX
For information regarding our Open Access policy, click here.